Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010!!

I hope you all had a wonderful 2009! I know I sure did and I can't wait to experience what 2010 has to offer. To start off the year, I will be launching a new website & blog in the next month. And I have a little something special from the session below that I just cannot wait to share.
... All in due time...

2010 blog


In 2010, I want to remind you to cherish all that's around you. I know I want to keep in better contact with the ones I love, hug more, laugh more, relax more, and soak up every bit of this year that I can. I don't want to get to the end of 2010 and feel like it all went by too fast (like I do this year, and every other one.) I don't want to have any regrets and I truly plan to live every day to the fullest. Like I might not have another. That's what I want my life to represent.
So, cheers to a new year and may you be blessed in all you do!
♥ Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP