Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Website!!!

Okay, everyone....I have big news. (no, i'm not pregnant;) My website is up & running!! There will still be a few changes and tweaks here & there throughout the next month (including a new logo!!), but go check it out. I am so ecstatic that this is finally happening. No more uncomfortable answers or excuses when someone asks me if I have a website...lol!
So go look and let me know what you think.
ALSO, I want to send out a HUGE THANKS to all of my family & friends that have been so helpful, supportive, and encouraging throughout this whole process. You have been awesome,
and I owe you lots of hugs and luvin'!
So...here it is:
Kelly Beane Photography

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP