Friday, January 4, 2008

A Man...

With Many Wives. Meet: The Prince - It really must be hard being a prince, at least in our house it is. And no, I'm not talking about Bryan...he's our "king" according to Abbi. Although, I would say his life might not be too much easier with just two females in his household.
Anyway, here are a few pics of Abbi playing with all of her Disney princesses, and ONE prince. Yes, all these women belong to him.... So, that's how Abbi pretends. He dances with all of them, kisses all of them...entertains. This might should scare me a little, but at this point it's still funny. So, here's pics to explain.

First off...I just like this shot of Abbi playing.
Then there's the prince with his many wives. I believe there are 11 or 12. HMMMM...
What's scary is even Abbi has her eye on him
I'm not sure what's going on here, but it looks like he's singing.
And a close up - for you to see that our Prince here is already going bald.
I just had to share. I think this is too funny!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP